Nils get's mystical (and Thanks for Kevin)

From: Mikko Rintasaari <rintasaa_at_mail.student.oulu.fi>
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2004 14:32:55 +0300 (EEST)

:Failed mystics, whether deliberatly failed (like Sheng) or
:not, have regular magic powers. I don't think separate rules
:are needed for these powers. ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

 ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Ok, but what would you say those powers would be?

:They are as powerful as they
:need to be to make the game interesting. Some (like Sheng)
:are truly formidable.

I feel like a seeker of enlightenment. Either nobody has any more idea of the capabilities of mystics than me, or everybody is trying to illuminate me.

As I said, I don't necessarily need rules. I can make the rules up, when I have some idea what the mystics are supposed to be capable of.

In the vein of:

Orlanthi : Donner und Blitzen!
Issaries : Magic to help trade

This is helpful, but shooting a bit over the target of my practical gaming needs of the moment.

Oh, and thank you Kevin for the info on Tibetan mysticism.

        -Adept

I think I think... Therefore I think I am.