Wakboth's Eye

From: Adam Betteridge <akula_au_at_bigpond.net.au>
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2004 09:21:42 +1000

Strange things happen at four in the morning....

In our last session we journeyed under the Devils Playground in Pavis. = Whilst there my shaman encountered the spiritual representation of the = Eye of Wakboth. After picking himself up and killing the Thanatari that = were attacking us we fled back to the surface. =20

Now my shaman did what he thought he should. He jumped on his Zebra and = rode for the Block post haste to tell the Uroxi of his find. My = question is what sort of a response would he get from the Storm Khans?

Cheers
Ad