RE: Gorp: Ooze up Walls 15?

From: matthew.cole_at_blueyonder.co.uk
Date: Thu, 27 May 2004 09:19:50 +0100

>grin<

I hadn't even fully registered which list you posed your question on! Probably because I get them all through email and they merge into one = big list :)
Sorry for treating you like a newbie; no offence meant. Did you like my = Wear Disguises skill? I think I'm going to use that! :)=20 Since I'm illicitly replying at work I have no access to the books and = so can't help; I hope I remember later when they *are* in range. Good luck with your quest! :)