Gorp! The Musical

From: Simon Hibbs <Simon.Hibbs_at_marconi.com>
Date: Fri, 28 May 2004 10:06:12 +0100

Andrew Larsen <aelarsen_at_mac.com>:

> When I think of the ideal gorp, I am immediately reminded of
>Plato's Ideal Forms. The notion that there is an Ideal Form of
>Gorp out there is an interesting, and somewhat alarming one.

While I would completely agree that plato's Ideal Forms can be very real in Glorantha, the idea that any chaos thing can represent an Ideal anything seems contradictory. Surely one of the defining caracteristics of Chaos is it's negation of uniformity, conformance or identification with any kind of ideal.

Must... resist... longwinded... metaphysical... digression.....

Simon Hibbs

End of Glorantha Digest