Re: Chaotic Uleria

From: Andrew Larsen <aelarsen_at_mac.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2004 22:48:59 -0500

On the subject of Uleria being connected to Chaos, I was doing some thinking about Seseine, about whom very little seems to have been written (that I've seen, at any rate). Thinking about it in terms of RQ runes, I was wondering what runes she would be connected with, and in some ways Life seemed the most reasonable. Since Uleria/Life is about bringing things together, Seseine chaotic desire aspect might be seen as a perversion of Uleria's bringing things together. Whether this might imply some connection between Ulerian and Seseine, I'm not sure. Any thoughts on this?