Sun County womens apparel

From: Mikko Rintasaari <rintasaa_at_mail.student.oulu.fi>
Date: Tue, 3 Aug 2004 14:56:56 +0300 (EEST)

The visiting Lunar tried to enter a Sundome Temple wearing red. Yelmalians are forbidden the colour red, because of the lost fire.

Except for the rare Yelornans, this doesn't effect women. I'd say men wear light yellow as a preferred colour. Women propably favour whites, browns and greens.

Oh, and I'd stick to Sparta as inspiration on the Sundomers, not muslims. All the solar cultures tend to be prudish and chaste (repressed) anyway. Greeks were very much like that. They ended up chasing young boys as sex objects, since the young pretty women were kept out of the publics eye.

Of course homosexuality seems to go against the social mores of the Yelmalians. Then again, it was somewhat frowned upon in greese as well.

        -Adept

I think I think... Therefore I think I am.