Re: Trademarks

From: Manuel MOLINIER <manuel.molinier_at_free.fr>
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2004 18:11:33 +0200

It depend on the country right system.
In general it fades if someone use it and in the trial you are not able to show it was still in use at the time the person has started using it. In France it's up to the court to decide the valid usage or not. Thus if for exemple you have xxxxx.com domain and you have no active website on it then it can be legally claim by another brand to use it.

Manuel