Re: Karse rings and Humakti

From: Manuel MOLINIER <manuel.molinier_at_free.fr>
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2004 12:32:27 +0200

One copy of Barbarian Adventure was available in my game shop last time I went there.
It's somewhere in France but if someone you know is interested I either sell it with the extra shipping cost only or in exchange for one Orlanth Is Dead that I cannot manage to find.
I can confirm or not the buying before end of week.

Manuel