Moonlight

From: Peter Metcalfe <metcalph_at_quicksilver.net.nz>
Date: Mon, 04 Oct 2004 11:01:20 +1300

John English:

>Is there anything that makes clear why silver is lunar when the moon is
>red?

No.

>Does a red moon manage to produce silver light (given some of the
>lunar paradoxes I'm not ruling it out)?

IMO the silver shadow only takes place within the Silver Shadow sultanate. This is the pure light of heaven shining through the Red Moon.

Outside the Silver Shadow, the Moon casts a reddish light. This is the moon's own light and will not be silvery until the White Moon comes.

--Peter Metcalfe

---