RE: Moonlight

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2004 10:57:39 +0100

> John English
>
> > Is there anything that makes clear why silver is lunar when
> the moon
> > is = red?
>
> Great question.

Is it? What does the metal silver have to do with the colour of the moon? Nothing, as far as I'm aware. Why are we trying to find a connection betweeen them? (Other than that finding connections between obviously unrelated things is fun...)

The Lunars worship a red moon, they have silver as their runnic metal (nicked from Yelorna), they use curvy swords not straight ones. AFAIK these facts are only related by being associated with the Lunars, no more.

End of Glorantha Digest