Re: RE: Moonlight

From: John English <john_at_theenglishs.fsnet.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2004 12:20:09 +0200 (CEST)

Jane:
What does the metal silver have to do with the colour of the moon? Nothing, as far as I'm aware. Why are we trying to find a connection betweeen them? (Other than that finding connections between obviously unrelated things is fun...)
Fun sounds like a good enough excuse.
However the point is that in the RW silver is associated with the moon because of its colour just as the sun is associated with gold for the same reason. But if the moon is red this correspondence either just has to accepted as is, or an alternative explanation seems wanting...
--

Whatever you Wanadoo:
http://www.wanadoo.co.uk/time/