Re: Glorantha digest, Vol 10 #261 - 1 msg

From: Greg Stafford <greg_at_glorantha.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2004 09:49:16 -0500 (CDT)

Hello,

TGWV Andrew Barton <AndrewBarton_at_compuserve.com> writes:

I wonder what happens in Darktongue? IIRC most trolls can only perceive these three colours, but they can quest to be able to see more, while trollkin have better colour vision. Maybe trollkin have their own cant terms for the extra colours?

Someone can check the published sources, but I do not beleive that the uz can see colors at all. Just light and dark.

Since the trollkin are inferior in every way, I do not think they can either, though the idea of SOME of them being able to do so, and hence wearing green scarfs as someone had intheir campaign, is just MGF.

-g

Sincerely,
Greg Stafford

Issaries, Inc., publisher of HeroQuest: Roleplaying in Glorantha. P.O. Box 272914 Concord, CA 94527
See our site at <www.HeroQuest-rpg.com>.