Re: Worst Example for....

From: Olli Kantola <newsalor_at_ee.oulu.fi>
Date: Tue, 2 Nov 2004 15:59:51 +0200 (EET)

Dear Terra,

No matter how I searched, I didn't the message you said you sent to the digest in any of the archives or my digest mails themselves. I fear that that makes my reply, that just came back to me in a digest, seem awfully silly. Perhaps your message could have been filtered out as spam or something?

Olli Kantola

As far as we can discern, the sole purpose of human existence is to kindle a light in the darkness of mere being.