Lunar outposts in Sartar

From: michael beggs <michael.beggs_at_lawcentreni.org>
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2004 16:20:42 -0000

Apologies if this has already been covered recently, but could anyone point me in the direction of some info on Lunar fortifications in occupied Sartar.=20
I'm having difficulty imagining exactly the sort of place Lunar troops are operating out of (size, structure, defences etc).=20

I'm sure this has been covered somewhere, but even the new 'Orlanth is Dead' series seems a bit vague on this. I'll running an Orlanthi* campaign using a simpler version of RQ and this will be important. I much appreciate any help.

Michael

*Lismelder / Greydog - hey, the stuff in Tales is just too good *not* to use.=20