[TTA] Apuestas

Write haof XML files: antalvarez2001 <antalvarez1976_at_...>
Fecha: Fri, 22 Nov 2002 17:17:17 +0000

Para ayudar a los jugadores del torneo TTA con sus apuestas en relación con las descripciones:

Inconsequential, it does not matter at all One point.
Finding Your Way. "I'm looking around right here." Combat. "I'm trying to stay out of it, but not running away." Evaluating Worth. "I'll glance at it."
Social Conflict. "It's no concern of mine." Romance. "I'll glance at her/him."

Petty, cautious
Around 5 points.
Finding Your Way. "I'm going to take a cautious look and not go too far."
Combat. "I'll hang back a bit and try to keep myself intact." Evaluating Worth. "I'll look it over."
Social Conflict. "Is that so?"
Romance. "I'll smile at her/him."

Normal Engagement, trying hard
One quarter to one third of available total. Finding Your Way. "I'll scout nearby, checking for good possible routes first."
Combat. "I'll fight."
Evaluating Worth. "I'll deliberate about this, especially on its relative worth."
Social Conflict. "I doubt that."
Romance. "I'll make small talk and joke with her/him."

Determined Effort
Three quarters or more.
Finding Your Way. "I'll make everyone be still, scrutinize the signs and ways, and take as long as it takes." Combat. "I'm putting everything into one good shot." Evaluating Worth. "I've scrutinized this, I'm fairly sure how much it is."
Social Conflict. "That's a lie, I'll tell him that right now!" Romance. "I'll hold and kiss her hands/I'll lean across and look completely fascinated in his talk."

Reckless
Everything is bid, all advantage points required. Finding Your Way. "After my careful exploration I can confidently say, "follow me, no trolls here!" "
Combat. "I'm going to jump on his head holding my sword in both hands like this."
Evaluating Worth. "I'm certain that I know its exact value." Social Conflict. "By Storm's Bulls Kallia! Go or I'll punch your nose off!"
Romance. "I'll embrace her in my arms and kiss her/I'll tell him my feelings for him."

Saludos,

Antonio

Este archivo fue generado por hypermail