[G, HQ] Imperial Lunar Handbook

Write haof XML files: antalvarez2001 <antalvarez1976_at_...>
Fecha: Wed, 18 Dec 2002 08:44:28 +0000

Ya han preguntado en la lista de HeroWars que si se sabe cuándo va a salir el ILH-1, previsto inicialmente para antes de navidad. Para los que como yo esperan ansiosos, os paso la respuesta de Mark Galeotti:

"The plan had been for it to be out by Christmas, but as it went into layout, it became clear that there was space to add even more material. Rather than pad it out with white space and over-sized pictures, we leapt at the opportunity, adding in material originally destined for future books or else written exclusively for this.

You'll be glad we did. It is not only the most art-dense Issaries book yet, it is undoubtedly the most detailed study of the Empire ever, and the extra time and space has also allowed for some leavening of the background material with game-related keywords (which will also offer a taste of what is to come in HQ). As is, it will be at the printers before the end of the month, presumably (the production/release side of things aren't my responsibility) for a January release."

Perdón por no traducir, pero al fin y al cabo, los que no lean inglés tendrán que esperar un poco más ;-)

Saludos,

Antonio

Este archivo fue generado por hypermail