English Glorantha fan material

Write haof XML files: Ingo Tschinke <Tradetalk_at_...>
Fecha: Sun, 12 Jan 2003 11:55:37 +0000

Friends of Glorantha in Spain,

I just found the yahoo digest of the spanish Glorantha fans and I'm suprised about the activity of this very digest. I'm not able to speak spanish, therefore I use the english language (I think most of you couldn't speak german either, my mothertongue).

I would like to present you the most popular english selling fan site for english fan magzines which is made by the Chaos Society. A fan based worldwide organisation with cooperative fan organisations in Japan, Australia, USA, France and Finland - and Germany off course, because it was founded there.

We produce a english language magazine which is called Tradetalk, a annual fundraiser for our convention "Tentacles" - The Ye Booke of Tentacles. A Glorantha Comic - Path of the Damned. and we are selling all material from other fan publications like Reaching Moon Megacorp, Unspoken Word and Moon Design. Take a look at www.tradetalk.de for more Informations.

Cheers

Ingo Tschinke

Editor of Tradetalk
www.Tradetalk.de
For more Info Tradetalk-info-subscribe_at_yahoogroups.com

Este archivo fue generado por hypermail