[FAN] Greg ha hablado y ahora le contestamos

Write haof XML files: xavierllobet <xavierllobet_at_...>
Fecha: Fri, 16 Jan 2004 12:31:22 +0000

¡Hola gente!

He aprovechado un poco el texto de Antonio para hacer un textillo de presentación de la lista y del "Visión Rúnica". A ver qué os parece:

"GloranthaHispana" is the first and only Spanish-Latin American mailing list concerning HeroQuest, Glorantha and RuneQuest. It began on March, 2000 as a means of uniting all the Spanish speaking fans of Glorantha to share opinions, ideas and just a bit of everything about our beloved fantasy world. Since then, members have been actively contributing to it with an average of over 600 messages per month and have steadily increased in number up to its current 266. There has been such a massive contribution of new material to its "files" section, that a new Yahoo! mailing list had to be created to store even more material there! You can join us at: