Hardbound HeroWars and Glorantha Book

Write haof XML files: Ingo Tschinke <Tradetalk_at_...>
Fecha: Sun, 18 Dec 2005 21:55:38 +0000

Dear friends,

Multisim has gone bankrupt. We have bought their whole stockage on hardbound german HeroWars and Glorantha Books.

For a description take a look at http://www.glorantha.com/products/foreign.html

We sell them to you for a very good price now. Each hardbound book, with 320 pages only for 7 EURO plus postage (about 4 EURO)

If you are a collector of Glorantha items you should get a german issue for a price you never will getting again.

Go to www.Tradetalk.de - secure order. On the bottom of the page you will find the german Books.

Cheers

Ingo

P.S.: The German Book could also help you by learning german for your next visit at Tentacles Convention, at Castle Stahleck ;-)

Este archivo fue generado por hypermail