playtesters

Write haof XML files: Pablo <x_xabier_at_...>
Fecha: Wed, 28 Jan 2009 17:41:52 +0000

Tomado del foro de Mongoose games.
Si alguno quiere que entre capas que logra material nuevo y gratis jejeje

Guys

We require a number of playtest groups for all our lines. This is not a paid position but each group will receive one copy of the product they have playtested in return for every usable playtest report we receive.

If you are interested, please PM me with your contact details and the name of the line/s you are interested in playtesting. Please ensure you are familiar with the relevant rules system before applying.

Thanks

Richard Ford
Editor
Mongoose Publishing