Fw: UW's 'Buy One, Get One Free' Spring Clean!

Auteur: Eric Durand <thalsion_at_...>
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2005 16:33:35 +0200

 Original Message

Comrades!

To celebrate UW's spring, we have decided on a 'clear the decks' spring clean of our backstock. To this end, we're offering a 'buy one get one free' offer on our remaining standard books in print:

Buy any one of these and get another free, beyond a slight surcharge to reflect the higher postage and packaging cost. In fact, why don't we offer a 'buy one, get one free and get the third half-price offer,' too?

Buy one: GBP9 for UK orders (sterling cheque or paypal), euro15 for Europe (paypal), USD18 (paypal)

Buy two: GBP10, euro17, USD21

Buy three: GBP15, euro26, USD31

Cheques, made out to 'M Galeotti & S Bray' should be sent to The Unspoken Word, PO Box 278, Madeley, Crewe, Cheshire CW3 9YY. Paypal transfers should be to mark_at_g...

The offer lasts until the weekend of the Tentacles convention (13 May) -- at which, incidentally, Simon will be flying the UW's flag (you don't see it? you don't have a high enough clearance, citizen).

Mark & Simon
The Unspoken Word

Cette archive a été créée par hypermail