Re: More questions

From: Kmnellist_at_...
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2000 06:30:51 EST

In a message dated 2/22/00 1:26:52AM, you write:

<< I do not know who Ravening is>>

He is just an evil NPC from Big Rubble. I wanted to pick someone from a published RQ source (RQ2 admittedly) that people might have had access to.

<< In RQ a typical orlanthi fyrdman was assumed to be ~50% spear attack.

 In HW a typical orlanthi fyrdman is ~13 in spear combat.

 Does this help at all?

It does a bit but what I am after is several examples from which I can extrapolate further. It is OK just comparing, say, attack percentages, but where does armour, shield parry, battle magic, dodge, etc come in. So, as another example, how would people rate the Trollkin Watchmen and a Pavis Royal Guard (from 'Pavis'), or if you are unfamiliar with these stats then please suggest another source.

Keith N