stats for nasties required

From: Ian Thomson <arkat_at_...>
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2001 16:01:29 +1000

Hi guys

I'm hoping some wonderful people out there can spare the time to help me design a list of HW stats for Rubble denizens based on the old RQ2 details in the Rubble box and on material in the groovy Anaxial's Roster

This would be for publication in either the next Pavis Companion zine or in the next TT (space permitting: for TT, pretty much guaranteed for Companion zine)

Reward would be heartfelt gratitude, and a free zine (even on the offchance that we made the piece web available instead of hardcopy)

Please mail me direct at:
arkat_at_...

arkat_at_
primus.com.au