Re: Guidelines for _using and improving_ Abilities.

From: Tim Ellis <tim_at_...>
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2001 09:46:36 -0000

> If the new book had guidance like this (rather than rules hacks),
> I'd be delighted.

I'm with Nick on this one. I don't see the need for new rules, as I think in most cases the existing rules work well, and that many of the cases where they don't are cases that are more theoretical than practical. (OK if you have Close Combat 19w2 (Fencing foil) then you can get Close Combat (Sumo Wrestling) at the same level for only a HP or two - but in practice, why would you when for the same cost you can get Close Combat 20w2?