Re: Spirit combats

From: Tim Ellis <tim_at_...>
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2001 15:44:03 -0000

Without checking the page in question, I think we are at cross purposes. I was referring to a complete defeat required for spirit possession rather than a general rule about permanent consequences... The section on Spirit Combat mentions that Possesion is possible, but neatly sidesteps any actual rules....

So if a spirit completely defeats you, you are (or can be) posessed - what if it only gets a marginal victory. If it's a disease spirit, you might exhibit a few mild symptomns as aopposed to becoming a carrier, and suffering the full blown disease, but what if it's a ghost, or other sort of spirit? What effects does/could it have for the different levels of success it might achieve.