Re: pray/worship/initiate of...

From: Tim Ellis <tim_at_...>
Date: Mon, 06 Aug 2001 15:38:18 -0000

I'm not so sure. If it's (still) true that Humakti are harder/impossible to turn into Zombies, I can see that, particularly around the Upland Marsh, many people might choose to become an Initiate of Humakt shortly before they die.

Even without this, it is still possible that people who would not wish to follow the god of Death throughout their lives might gain some comfort from knowing he is watching over them as they die. (bit of a bummer for the ones who get better, obviously...)

"Do you accept Humakt into (whats left of your) Life?"