Re: Silly terminology question

From: Tim Ellis <tim_at_...>
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2001 14:11:03 -0000

> Probably a substantial fraction of dedicated healer women stick
> with their healer subcult even as their aspect changes due to life
> changes. Otherwise, a good healer would have to remain childless
> for all her life, a terrible sacrifice for a Heortling woman.

True. Actually I was looking to go the other way, and change subcult  without moving aspect, although this does give me the (or at least a) solution. While all Ernaldans will have children, it is an Orlanthi all (or at least < 100%), so the exceptions may never leave the "Healer" aspect, even if they subsequently move to a different Sub-cult. Thanks!