Re: Ken and his sword

From: Tim Ellis <tim_at_...>
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2001 08:31:15 -0000

Just to be clear - that wasn't me! I'm firmly with you in the

>In general I am in the "this is an issue for all RPG's" camp. If you
>don't want a feeble hobbit to possess the Ring of Doom 5W4, then
>don't let him find it.

camp.

(I hadn't responded to the original question because by the time I had read the questions everyone else had given broadly similar answers to mine anyway - But also note that there was probably some agreement between Bob & Ken as to who would have the sword - Maybe Ken is fed up of having to rescue Ken in every fight, and knows he has sufficient Magical and mundane augments available to his CC to ensure that in most fights he will be better off than Ken anyway...)