Re: Re: Truestone

From: Wulf Corbett <wulfc_at_...>
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2001 20:26:11 +0000

On Wed, 19 Dec 2001 19:46:56 -0000, "theunspokenword" <hia15_at_....uk> wrote:

>Who is more influential in defining the world, a mere mortal or a
>chunk of Law? (Of course, by the same token, don't even *think* of
>trying to improvise with the magic inside the stone!)

That's a problem I've been considering since early in this thread, when the idea of Truestone held magic being immune to modifiers for user's magical system, or Alien World modifiers, was suggested. Truestone being solidified Law, there would be positively NO Improvisation possible from magic held within it, which would mean VERY strict interpretation of the Feat/Spell/Spirit held therein (possibly specified by the one who put it there). You'd have to define it pretty carefully, more so than normal.

Wulf