Re: Re: Truestone

From: Darran <darransims_at_...>
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2001 00:51:15 -0000

Greeting and Salutations
2001-12-20-0050.

 Wulf wrote:

> That's a problem I've been considering since early in this thread,
> when the idea of Truestone held magic being immune to modifiers for
> user's magical system, or Alien World modifiers, was suggested.
> Truestone being solidified Law, there would be positively NO
> Improvisation possible from magic held within it, which would mean
> VERY strict interpretation of the Feat/Spell/Spirit held therein
> (possibly specified by the one who put it there). You'd have to define
> it pretty carefully, more so than normal.

So unless you are going for a specific effect, such as teleportation or flying (which are easily defined as one word) it would be not much use to swap between Thiest Magic users. Improvisation being the key to using Thiest Magic.
It would be good for Sorcerors and Animists to swap magic though. I still think that Turestone should have more power, some other significant importance with greater effect. [But I haven't thought of one myself nor have any idea what it should be].

Cheers,
DARRAN SIMS.
darransims_at_...
darransims_at_...