Re: Initiates & Devotees

From: simon_hibbs2 <simon.hibbs_at_...>
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2002 14:45:53 -0000

The problem here is that some feats, such as Swordhelp (but we all know it's Bladesharp realy) seem to me to be just augments to ordinary abilities, in this case Close Combat. I like your take on this though, it makes a lot of sense.

Perhaps a feat such as swordhelp can be used to magic-up a sword for the day, and then the Combat affinity can be used again as an augment during a specific combat? That would make a degree of sense. Once the Swordhelp has been used on the sword it becomes a magic item like any other, that still adds to the wielder's ability in addition to ad-hoc augments.

That makes a lot of sense, thanks.

Simon Hibbs