Re: Initiates & Devotees

From: wulfcorbett <wulfc_at_...>
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2002 14:56:26 -0000

> The problem here is that some feats, such as Swordhelp (but we all
> know it's Bladesharp realy) seem to me to be just augments to
> ordinary abilities, in this case Close Combat. I like your take
> on this though, it makes a lot of sense.

Agreed, some Feats just sound like Augments. I have an idea on this (although I've not implemented it with any regularity). These Feats can be used to replace the mundane Ability, and can then be Augmented BY the mundane Ability (normally you can't Augment magic, a rule I like and try to stick to).

Alternatively, of course, these Feats just aren't as useful as others... you don't get a prize on every scratch card...

Wulf