Re: Only an Initiate...

From: wulfcorbett <wulfc_at_...>
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2002 21:32:45 -0000

> It's more like "Wulf, spend 60% of your HP on cult-related stuff
only. No
> buying up 'Relationship with Wife', no 'I'll buy up my Close
Combat' (for
> Lhankor Knowing), only stuff in the cult." The other 40% of your HP
you can
> spend as you want.

By 'cult related' do you mean 'abilities listed in the cult keyword'? Or a more general 'useful to your cult duties'?

Either way, as most people will chose a cult according to what they want the character to be good at, what it comes down to is "Spend 60% of your HP on abilities you want the character to be good at". Hardly a severe penalty...

Wulf