Re: Re: Only an Initiate...

From: Roderick and Ellen Robertson <rjremr_at_...>
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2002 14:09:25 -0800

> By 'cult related' do you mean 'abilities listed in the cult keyword'?
> Or a more general 'useful to your cult duties'?

Wait until the draft becomes finalized...

> Either way, as most people will chose a cult according to what they
> want the character to be good at, what it comes down to is "Spend 60%
> of your HP on abilities you want the character to be good at". Hardly
> a severe penalty...

Personally (not talking in any sort of official capacity), I'd also force them to give 60% of their found loot (especially any magical items!) and money (cows) to the cult. To make it hurt a bit more, I wouldn't judge Cementing an item to be part of the 60% of the HP owed to the cult, it has to be from your "personal" 40%. (But then I can be nasty).

RR