Rolling High!

From: simon_hibbs2 <simon.hibbs_at_...>
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2002 09:39:59 -0000

And now, on a lighter note..... (Author Unknown, I'm afraid.)

"Cause I Rolled High"
  -To the tune of "Cause I Got High" by Afroman.

I wasn't gonna stay up late, but I rolled high... Oo-ooh.
We were gonna stop gaming at eight, but I rolled hi-igh Ba-dum-dum.
I overslept and lost my job and I know why-y (Why man?)
Yeah-heah
'Cause I rolled high,
'Cause I rolled high,
'Cause I rolled hi-igh.

I shouldn't a scored a critical hit, but I rolled high Oo-ooh.
When the dragon breathed that shoulda been it, but I rolled hi-igh. Ba-dum-dum.
The DM had to re-write the adventure and I know why-y (Why man?)
Yeah-heah
'Cause I rolled high,
'Cause I rolled high,
'Cause I rolled hi-igh.

I was gonna roleplay instead of attack, (No you weren't.) but I rolled hi-igh.
Oo-ooh.
I was gonna actually show some tact, but I rolled hi-igh. Ba-dum-dum
The DM changed my alignment and I know why-y (OWWWW!!!)
Yeah-heah,
'Cause I rolled high,
'Cause I rolled high,
'Cause I rolled hi-igh.

I was gonna leave some orcs for you, but I rolled high. (Ow, man, no. Dat's wrong!)
I was gonna leave some treasure too, but I rolled hi-igh, (No way man! No way!)
ba-dum-dum.
I levelled up and you didn't and I know why-y Yeah-heah,
'Cause I rolled high,
'Cause I rolled high,
'Cause I rolled hi-igh.

I didn't think this system was broke, till I rolled high. Oo-ooh.
Didn't think these armor classes were a joke, till I rolled hi-igh. Ba-dum-dum.
If they issue official errata then I'll know why-y. Yeah-heah...
'Cause I rolled high,
'Cause I rolled high,
'Cause I rolled hi-igh.

I shouldn't have survived the Abyss, but I rolled high. (No way man, that didn't happen.)
I shouldn't have been able to kill Asmodeus, but I rolled hi-igh... ba-dum-dum.
Now I'm the ruler of Hell and I know why-y Yeah-heah,
(Just wait'll you meet my 17th level paladin, man!)
'Cause I rolled high,
'Cause I rolled high,
'Cause I rolled hi-igh.

Gonna miss my whole damn life 'cause I roll high, Oo-ooh.
Gonna keep gamin' every night, 'cause I roll hi-igh. Ba-dum-dum,
And if I die a virgin, then I'll know why-y, Yeah-heah...
'Cause I roll high,
'Cause I roll high,
'Cause I roll hi-igh.

Because I roll high,
Because I roll high,
Because I roll hi-igh...
(That high roll doesn't count, man. You didn't declare your action first!)
Now you tell me...