Re: Magical Augments - A little extreme?

From: wesleyquadros <wquadros_at_...>
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2002 16:27:38 -0000

Actually, I was the only one in the group that wondered about it. We are all VERY happy to be throwing around that kind of augmenting and it does not in any way unbalance our games - our oponents can do anything that we can.

>From watching this discussion I have decided that the system is NOT
broken.

> It doesn't really answer Nicks problem that multiple
> augmentation is boring. Not much you can do about it - it is. But at

As for comments on the boredom of rolling that many augments, only the combat monsters in the group augment (1/2 the party). They roll against one another while the GM takes care of the Warlord's preparations and the priest's rituals.

Thanks to everybody for the help. :-)

Wesley