Re: Playing Augments

From: jeffkyer <jakyer_at_...>
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2002 13:37:09 -0000

> > self-respecting heroes at this level would have one or more godi
> > followers.
>
> Or even, at the considerably lower level than god-like. Otherwise,
> what use for the ability? ('Are there any gods nearby?' 'Nope,
> Orlanth et al. are still on the Godplane.').

Since the ability listed after that was 'Sense Spirits Nearby' - I think its more properly used for detecting daimoines and the like. But we allow (at a modest -3 improv penalty) to allow it to detect magic based on those two magic systems. The target number is based on how much magic is there....

...it doesn't work that well as 'detect enemy priest' - that's a different feat.

Hope this helps,

Jeff