Re: Playing Augments

From: nichughes2001 <nick.hughes_at_...>
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2002 13:44:52 -0000

> Or even, at the considerably lower level than god-like. Otherwise,
> what use for the ability? ('Are there any gods nearby?' 'Nope,
> Orlanth et al. are still on the Godplane.').

Spotting wyters and agents of retribution? No not seriously, maybe its a little more general-purpose than that although in my stingier moods I might apply an improvisational modifier for Sense Divine Magic Nearby.

Of course if the ability senses all levels of magic equally well then the godi would be driven crazy by all those basic initiale level augments and feats that happen in Heortling society. High level stuff should IMO be easier to notice that the "background count" of initiate level magics.

--
Nic