Re: Playing Augments

From: simon_hibbs2 <simon.hibbs_at_...>
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2002 14:00:44 -0000

Sense Divine Powers might be a better title for it.

> Of course if the ability senses all levels of magic equally well
then
> the godi would be driven crazy by all those basic initiale level
> augments and feats that happen in Heortling society. High level
> stuff should IMO be easier to notice that the "background count" of
> initiate level magics.

That's a bit like saying that someone with the ability "Hear People Talking" will be driven crazy by all the talking that goes on in Heortling society.

I _very_much_ hope that some of the play examples in HeroQuest are devoted to explaining what some of the common feats and affinities mean in Glorantha.

Simon Hibbs