RE: RE: HP bumps.

From: MCGINNESS, Stephen <mcginnesss_at_...>
Date: Fri, 3 May 2002 09:25:34 +0100

HP bumps are a major sticking point with one of my players. Essentially I like the fact that the players can bend game reality to some extent, it says they are important and that is why we play those characters.

Neil hates them. He thinks, not unreasonably really, that contests are too easily determined by how many HPs you possess. He hates all games with such things (e.g., Star Wars & TORG) so I don't think I have to give it too much consideration but it would be nice to be able to take away that impression.