Re: Re: First Aid

From: stefan.drawert_at_...
Date: Tue, 7 May 2002 10:03:53 +0200

concerning First Aid, Mark Galeotti wrote:

> No - it's an Ability Test (-1 per hurt), which is a straight roll vs
> your First Aid TN. So if you have 12 and you are trying to cure one
> hurt, you just need to roll 11 (12-1) or less.

> (FWIW, I think that's too easy, but that's what the rules say)

FWIW, too: I use the official Improv-modificator of -3 instead of said -1 per hurt. so 2 hurts result to a straight -6 on your TN.

and staying with the topic: the resistance for major healing IMG are at least the ones in the rulebook [20 & 10W], but higher if possible: if the contestant ends the contest dying at [for example] -60, I'll use this number instead.
the same is true to wounded character: a wound at -25 results in a resistance of 25, not 20 as per rulebook.
and so on...
this allows for more variation and makes disastrous defeats more dangerous.

--

 Stefan
 Dienstag, 09:49:41

.||| mailto: stefan.drawert_at_...