Re: Heroquest question

From: Wulf Corbett <wulfc_at_...>
Date: Sun, 26 May 2002 00:46:25 +0100

On Sat, 25 May 2002 16:19:17 -0700, "Roderick and Ellen Robertson" <rjremr_at_sierratel.com> wrote:

>You want it good, or fast?

I just want it timed. On the website it says 'Summer', but then again it still says 'January 2002' for the Hero's Book...

If it's not going to appear this side of the first Christmas carol, so be it, I'll stop hoping for the new rules before I start imposing House Rules that may be made redundant by them, stop advising people to wait 'just a little longer' for the new rules before buying the existing ones (which are sold out anyway...).

Wulf