Re: RE: Heroquest clarification

From: Greg Stafford <Greg_at_...>
Date: Sun, 26 May 2002 09:35:20 -0700

At 02:08 PM 5/26/2002 +0100, you wrote:
>AUGMENTS
>Auto augments at +1 per 10 as per BA are in with more clarification through
>examples as to how many can be used in specific situations - Greg is quite
>happy with the idea of getting multiple augments from one affinity if there
>is sufficient time to power-up.

Clarification: I am happy with getting multiple augments from the feats in a single affinity.

>CONTESTS
>Major change is that after the first bump your extra masteries will not bump
>you up but bump your opponent down.

Wrong.
If you have masteries left over after reaching a critical success then the remainders bump the opponent down.

>CHARACTER GENERATION
>Their will be keywords for 10 cultures in the HQ book including Heortlings,
>Dara Happans, Esrolians, Aeolian Heortlanders, Kralori, some Panther
>Hsunchen,

Pantherae are NOT hsunchen.

>The three character gen systems will stay - the main difference being that
>culture keywords will start at 14 rather than 13. Professional keywords stay
>at 17.
>
>Generally you will raise whole keywords rather than the separate skills (no
Wrong. Key words can not be raised.

Greg Stafford, greg_at_...
Issaries, Inc. 900 Murmansk St., Suite 5; Oakland, CA 94607 Phone: (510) 452 1648 Fax: (510) 302 0385 Publisher of Hero Wars, Roleplaying in Glorantha See our site at: <www.glorantha.com>