Re: Magical senses Vs Illusions

From: giangero <giangero_at_...>
Date: Thu, 06 Jun 2002 08:51:57 -0000

Thank you, Greg, for these revelations and the intriguing explanation.

I think it makes much sense (even if I would need a period of meditation to imagine the consequences of these facts).

But I still wonder how much of these realities are understood by the heroes PCs and by the ordinary gloranthans. And how much their prejudices influence the way their magic (and their illusion magic) works.

I fear I'm going GDigesting here, but what I mean is that we (players and narrators) can discover Greg's Gloranthan reality and be shocked by it, but maybe it is not so relevant for the way our heroes and narrator characters act and react since *they* don't know these Gloranthan realities.

Probably I'm just ranting to say: your Glorantha may vary...

Ciao,
Gian