Tradetalk.de - New section

From: Tradetalk_at_...
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2002 21:32:17 +0200

Hi friends

Claire and Graham have added on the website Tradetalk.de a new section.

As well as Tradetalk, YBoT and Tentacles Tomes, we sell lots of other Glorantha publications through tradetalk.de. Finding information on what we sell has been a little difficult in the past. Therefore, we've added a new page to the web site! Go to tradetalk.de and click on the 'publications' rune to keep up to date on the Path of the Damned comic, along with books from the Unspoken Word, Moon Designs, and others.

Take a look if you like.

Cheers

Ingo

Editor of Tradetalk
www.Tradetalk.de
For more Info Tradetalk-info-subscribe_at_yahoogroups.com