Playing in Prax, and in Sun County

From: Koraq_at_...
Date: Sun, 14 May 2000 22:40:12 -0000

Hi!

I've just joined this list and after searching the archive I noted that some things seems to be missing from the HW set some of uz has got. I'm thinging of Elmal/Yelmalio.

I remember that someone posted to the GD that they had successfully converted "The Garhound Contest" from Sun County, and since Yelmalios are pretty comman around there I guess somebody has written some kind of Yelmalio/Elmal cult for HW.

Since I know pretty much nothing about their powers, I'd very much like to seen what anyone else has done before I try my hand at writing
a HW cult myself. Especially since I haven't got HW yet...

And I do believe we will have to wait for Thunder Rebels and an official writeup. (Yes I know the RQ cult description is on the Issaries site, but I never learned RQ... )

Anyone? Helpful ideas?

/Andreas