Re: Last actions as played

From: Raúl Fernández Rielves <rielves_at_...>
Date: Tue, 3 Sep 2002 18:35:27 +0200

Hi :)

>The Tough roll isn't to allow you an action, it *is* the action. [...]
>Note that a final action doesn't have to just be used to get you back into
>the contest[...]

So a Final Action can be used as a "Get Back to Positive AP" action, or as a single action which can be an unrelated action or a related action with a AP bid against an opponent...
Is it right?

One more question about final actions... There are some secrets which work "as a final action[...], even if he normally would not be allowed a final action." What does "even if he normally would not be allowed a final action" mean? Can I use this secret while an opponent "keep an eye on me"?

Sorry for my horrible spanglish...

Ra�l