RE: Re: Last actions as played

From: Graham, Andrew <agraham_at_...>
Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2002 10:46:02 +0100

> > Isn't everyone forgetting ransoms?
> >
> > They were a large part of losing combats in many historic eras, and
> certainly
> > loomed large in RQ; did they all disappear with HW?
They were a significant part of the King of Dragon Pass game. And I assume they still exist but are mainly used between Heortling. Outsiders can and will be treated differently depending on the likly hood
of the action provoking retribution.

> > Even chaos monsters -- broos, scorpion men, and vampires, among
> others have
> > better uses for live enemies than dead ones.
>
> And on the reverse face, I would consider NOT CdG-ing a chaos
> creature grounds for Divine Retribution - harbouring and aiding Chaos.
Depends if you have had one "explode on death" or similar on you recently. Safer to
dispatch them after the battle is over with due ritual.

> And then there are the Ernaldans - not much point in following the
> Virtue of 'Unmerciful to Enemies' if all you ever do to them is smack
> them on the wrists and tell them not to be naughty boys anymore!
Yes but you expect the women to lack the passion of men and be cold and practical about it.

This E-Mail and any files transmitted with it, are confidential and for the
exclusive use of the intended recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient(s) please note that any form of distribution, copying or use of this communication or the information in it, is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.

If you have received this E-Mail in error please return it to the sender.
We should be grateful if you would also copy the communication to postmaster_at_... then delete the E-Mail and destroy any copies of it.

It is your responsibility to scan any attachments for viruses.

For further information, visit us at WWW.MITSUIBABCOCK.COM