Re: mysticism

From: Wulf Corbett <wulfc_at_...>
Date: Fri, 04 Oct 2002 08:17:48 -0000

OK, I am obviously taking this out of context, as you're talking about Mystics, but...

> You will have to wait for HQ to see what that means if you do not
> understand that normal HP payments = 2HP/ability point per Common
Magic
> Talent, or 6 per affinity, etc. while IN PLAY.

SIX POINTS PER ABILITY POINT FOR AFFINITIES? Does that mean the cost to improve magic will double compared to HW? Could this be referring to the cost for improvement not related to session?

At 6 HP per point, it just isn't worth bothering with magic at all.

Wulf