RE: Handicap and Edge alternatives

From: MCGINNESS, Stephen <mcginnesss_at_...>
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2002 15:10:47 +0100

There was a suggestion of making them attributes that you could use to augment with, for example Huge Axe 17 and Plate Armour 5W. This could lead to more dice rolling if players want to roll for everything but they could just take the automatic augments most of the time with very little impact on gameplay.

It was discussed some time ago...